Friday 23 September 2011

|9| Mobile Concept Design Adjustment |

After this weeks tutorial class I have decided that maybe a mobile boat unit isn't the best response. This adjustment doesn't make my design ideas developed over the previous weeks wasted but rather just a progression of my ideas and development to reach a resolved response. I have adjusted my ideas to focus on modular units that are flexible and can be transported by boat and/or other mediums. At this stage the modular units will merge together to form a node. 







1 comment:

  1. As this one is authentically looking one of knowledgeable featured source about mobile concept design adjustment. It's exclusively looking one of knowledgeable featured source for me. It's truly understandable. Thanks for sharing.

    sms premium gateway

    ReplyDelete