Wednesday 21 September 2011

|8| Conceptual Development: Design |

Over the course of this week I have developed further my ideas established in week 7 and constructed a strong framework for my design to form. My focus is on Coastal Isolated regions of Australia. My mobile architecture proposes to interact with these areas providing various levels of support and resources (health, education, resources, transport, community). The primary goal of my design however will be to create opportunities to integrate and teach these people about parliament, how it works and also allowing them to provide opinions on the future development of their region and Australia as a whole. My primary goal will be to provide a network where all isolated coastal areas can interact and communicate their collective views and beliefs to the urban parliamentary system. 







No comments:

Post a Comment